Monday, April 14, 2008

So You Think You're A Smarty Pants?

We're all generally proud of our parents, and we love to talk about their endearing qualities and the characteristics that set them apart and that we cherish so dearly. Some people will say "My dad was the smartest person that ever walked", but they seldom provide data to support this conclusion. Well, I have said it countless times, and I can produce data to back it up! I found my dad's resume while I was going through his things. Check it out. Reckon you could do half these things? I can't even pronounce a lot of them!








2 comments:

Big Blue's Driver said...

A six-page resume! If I did that it would have to count my time as shoe salesperson at "The Wild Pair"...

Cherie Mac said...

Wow... I'm SO glad you found this -it humbles me to read it. He was so brilliant and he never had any attitude or ego ...but you know he was such an expert in his field. Thank you for posting this -- it is a real tribute to Dad.